- Scope of the Cookies Policy
- What are cookies?
- Cookies are small files that are stored on the user's browser or other internet connected device to make the website works efficiently and to provide the user a better experience while using the website.
- Type of Cookies
The cookies we use are as follows:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly and help users to access information and website safely. It is necessary for the users to access our services such as logging in, filling in web forms.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze and count users, including your online behavior when visiting our website to help us to improve the performance of our websites to be of better quality and more appropriate.
In addition, the company or external service providers or business partners of the company cookies may be placed on your computer or electronic device that can be linked to other personal information held by the Company in order to facilitate better use.
|Website||Type of Cookies||Name of Cookies||Purpose|
|.bitkubchain.com||Necessary Cookie||__cf_bm||These cookies were installed by Cloudflare. This cookie helps manage incoming traffic that matches criteria associated with bots. These cookies expire within 30 minute from the date of installation or modification.|
|Analytics Cookie||_ga||These cookies are associated with Google Analytics, a major update to Google's commonly used analytics service. These cookies are used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. This is included in each page request on the site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the site analytics report. These cookies expire within 2 years from the date of installation or modification.|
|_ga_ZV344QWF9E||These cookies are associated with Google Analytics, a major update to Google's commonly used analytics service. These cookies are used to store and count page view. These cookies expire within 2 years from the date of installation or modification.|
- Delete and Manage Cookies
- You can delete cookies stored on your device by going to the browser setting on your device and you can manage your cookies preferences by clicking “Cookies Policy” appearing on the Discovery menu in the top navigation bar at anytime.
- In this regard, you can manage your cookies preferences on browsers setting as follows:
Internet Explorer :
Google Chrome :
Mozilla Firefox :
Safari Desktop :
Safari Mobile :
Android Browser :
- Managing your cookies preference will affect the storage of cookies after setting them, but it does not delete cookies which have been previously stored.
- If you disable strictly necessary cookies, our website may not function properly.
- Change in the Cookies Policy
- This Cookies Policy may be amended at any time in accordance with the use and as we deem appropriate. The Company recommends you visit our website occasionally to acknowledge the latest version of Cookies Policy.
- - This policy is updated on 31 March 2023